Hearing aid styles
Big and beige is no
longer an option
We make six styles of hearing aids. Learn about each to discover which type of hearing aid is right for you.
Rest in the second bend of the ear canal where no one can see them.
- Custom-fit to your ear
- The smallest, most discreet hearing aid made
- Rests deep in the second bend of your ear canal
- Small size may be challenging to wearers with dexterity issues
- Small batteries require more frequent changing
- Small size cannot accommodate manual volume or memory controls
Are Invisible-In-The-Canal hearing aids right for you?
Which hearing aid is right depends on many factors, including desired features, your ear anatomy, specific lifestyle needs, budget, cosmetic appeal and more. Custom hearing aids, for instance, are a great choice right now as they won't get tangled or pulled off when wearing or removing face masks.
See our new Invisible-In-The-Canal hearing aids
Never miss a meaningful moment with our smallest, most reliable and true-to-life sounding hearing aids.Explore Genesis AI
Discreet, superior sounding hearing aids designed to make hearing effortless.Explore Evolv AI