Hearing aid styles
Big and beige is no
longer an option
We make six styles of hearing aids. Learn about each to discover which type of hearing aid is right for you.
Custom hearing aid that fits within the outer portion of the ear.
- Custom fit to your ear
- Larger battery provides longer battery life - rechargeable is available in select styles
- Can include controls for volume and memory that won’t fit on smaller custom hearing aids
- Largest of the custom styles
- Can be made full or half shell
- May pick up more wind noise than smaller custom devices
Are In-The-Ear hearing aids right for you?
Which hearing aid is right depends on many factors, including desired features, your ear anatomy, specific lifestyle needs, budget, cosmetic appeal and more. It's best to work with a hearing professional to determine the right style for you.