When it comes to the care and maintenance of you hearing aids, following your hearing professional’s...
With all of the information and options available on the market today, trying or purchasing hearing aids...
Your ears are important. They need to be cared for much like your eyes or teeth. To help you help your ears...
Our most recent smartphone compatible hearing aids have a great and popular feature that allows you to...
As a society, many of us dismiss hearing loss as ‘not such a big deal’. Many believe that...
Taking care of our bodies is something we learn at an early age. We are taught and told often to stay...
Subscribe to our blog
- Is it safe to share earbuds?
- Hearing aids - how they work
- What are the different types of hearing loss?
- Common causes of hearing loss
- Single-sided deafness - explanation, causes & treatment
- What you can do to prevent hearing loss
- Why do my ears feel clogged or plugged?
- Hearing aids: separating fact from fiction
- Can ear infections cause hearing loss?
- "I can hear but I can't understand"
- If I have tinnitus, do I also have hearing loss?
- Learning to hear again takes practice
- What are the best hearing aids for me?
- How to protect your hearing
- How to find a hearing professional
- Confusion & hearing loss: is there a link?
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- [Video] 11 things new hearing aids can do that old ones can’t