Most often worn in or behind the ear(s), a hearing aid is a small electronic device. They are used to...
Are there different types of hearing loss? The answer is yes! There are three types of hearing loss...
One of the most common causes of hearing loss and tinnitus is exposure to loud noise. Other common causes...
Do you have a “good ear” and “bad ear”? When someone is sitting closer to your...
Hearing loss is a normal, gradual occurrence that takes place during the aging process. The primary cause...
Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (Eustachian is pronounced “you-station”) is the most common cause...
Subscribe to our blog
- Hearing aids: separating fact from fiction
- Can ear infections cause hearing loss?
- "I can hear but I can't understand"
- If I have tinnitus, do I also have hearing loss?
- Learning to hear again takes practice
- What are the best hearing aids for me?
- How to protect your hearing
- How to find a hearing professional
- Confusion & hearing loss: is there a link?
- The first and only hearing aid with fall detection and alerts
- How treating hearing loss can help reduce the risk of dementia
- [Video] 11 things new hearing aids can do that old ones can’t