Over 200 medications are known to be ototoxic (literally meaning “poisonous to the ears”)....
With all the progress and advancements of today’s hearing aids and all the things they can do - no...
High blood pressure in adults can be a contributing factor in the acceleration of hearing loss. In 2013, a...
High fever - or illness and disease that raise body temperature - can cause cochlear damage and cause...
Simply put, a hearing aid is a device specifically designed to improve hearing by making sound more audible...
Consider these scenarios: A family member has passed away and someone wants to wear their hearing aids. Or...
Subscribe to our blog
- Hearing aid dryers - what they do and how they help
- Types and styles of hearing aids - pros & cons
- Good ear health - what you should and shouldn’t do
- Tech Tip: How to stop and start streaming to Livio AI hearing aids
- Can treating hearing loss help prevent dementia?
- Maintaining ear health and cleanliness
- Is it safe to share earbuds?
- Hearing aids - how they work
- What are the different types of hearing loss?
- Common causes of hearing loss
- Single-sided deafness - explanation, causes & treatment
- What you can do to prevent hearing loss
- Why do my ears feel clogged or plugged?
- Hearing aids: separating fact from fiction
- Can ear infections cause hearing loss?
- "I can hear but I can't understand"
- If I have tinnitus, do I also have hearing loss?
- Learning to hear again takes practice
- What are the best hearing aids for me?
- How to protect your hearing